- Vessel Acquisition
- New Building Contracts
- Ship Management
- 24 years in Shipping
- Managing Director of Stanley Tankers, a commercial manager of a fleet of chemical tankers trading in Asia and the Middle East.
- Worked at Odfjell for 19 years, which included:
- Senior Manager in Singapore for Odfjell where he managed commercial operations for Odfjell’s Inter- Asia Fleet
- Served on the Board of Directors at Odfjell Terminals (Jiangyin)
- Tradelane Manager Far East Services for Odfjell in the corporate headquarters in Bergen, Norway
- Shipbroker for Odfjell USA major accounts
- Mechanical Engineer Degree from University of Agderv
- U.S. Citizen
- 25 years in Shipping
- Attorney assisting clients with commercial negotiations and disputes in Texas State and Federal Courts
- INEOS Nitriles Global Supply Chain Manager, managing global logistics for more than a million tons per year.
- Odfjell ASA
- VP Sales and Marketing Houston Terminal - storage of Petrochemicals and gases
- Shipbroker in USA for major accounts
- Chevron Chemical, Chartering including imports and exports from ethylene terminal.
- Blystad Shipping Operations of all kinds of tankers including LPG and Chemical Gases
- Third Mate American Flag Tankers
- BS Marine Transportation from USMMA
- JD South Texas College of Law
- US Citizen.